Saturday, May 6, 2017

Tyger, Tyger (The Haunting of Grey Hills #6) by Jennifer Skogen

Synopsis

Title: Tyger, Tyger
Series: The Haunting of Grey Hills #6
Author: Jennifer Skogen
Genre: Mature Young Adult/Young Adult/Paranormal/Horror
My Rating: 5/5
Add To: Goodreads



In the thrilling conclusion of The Haunting of Grey Hills, a final choice must be made that could change the world forever. Each person must answer one final question: what am I willing to do for the people I love? Who will die? Who will survive? What does death even mean, in a world full of ghosts?



My Thoughts
★★★★★ Stars

He closed his eyes, and then the world exploded.


I am so conflicted. I freaking LOVED this book, Don't get me wrong. But I didn't want it to end! Lol.

I don't even know where to start or what to say, but here it goes. 

This book picked up where book 5 left off, gotta admit, that's one thing I love about this series. Always picks up where it left off so there is no guessing where you're at. 
While book 5 didn't have action, I should have known the crap was about to hit the fan. Seriously. Book 5 was the calm before the storm. 

Tyger, Tyger was one heck of a storm too and slam full of action. This book left my heart racing and kept me on the edge if my seat. 

If I said I didn't tear up, I'd be lying. Lol. This was a tear jerker, it was so amazing to see some favorite characters again and great to see *one* character I didn't even realized I was attached too. But I guess if you hear enough about them, when you do see them it's like they've been there all along. 


This who series was so mind-blowing. It was beautifully written that keeps you hooked. The story line was one of a kind in my opinion with a hint of RL Stine. 

I admit I wasn't a fan of the profanity but, I still stand by saying the story line was amazing. 


I guess I'll wrap this up with what we all know was coming. Lol
Fuck: 53
Shit: 12
Ass: 3
Damn: 3
Bitch: 3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top