Thursday, March 2, 2017

Mythical Beasts and Beings by Lisa Graves

Synopsis
Title: Mythical Beasts and Beings
Author: Lisa Graves
Genre: Young Adult/Mythical/Supernatural
My Rating: 5/5


A Mythical Creatures Guide with Stunning Illustrations
Lisa Graves takes on monsters, fairies, gods and dragons in this illustrated guide to mythological creatures. Featuring legends from around the world, this collection provides information for fans of mythology, magic and more in a lovely volume.





My Thoughts
★★★★★ Stars
I received this book via NG in return for an honest review.

Such a short compact read! I absolutely loved this book. I thought it was very enjoyable and the artwork was so talented and well done! 

I loved all the information it had to offer but didn't go on and on and on like most books do. It was great to offer so much in so little. Lol. And the different color fonts really made this book pop. The writing flowed amazingly and kept me interested and hanging on to every word!

All in all 5 out of 5 for sure!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top