Friday, September 18, 2015

Blogger Recognition Award


Thank you to the lovely Anna @enchantedbyya for nominating me! ^_^
The Rules:
Write a post to show off your reward!
Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to and list them in the post. Comment on each blog and let them know you nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created


My Blog's Story:
I honestly never expected to have a blog. When I first started reviewing I started off on GR just rating books at first, and then I read a really amazing book and just have to vent how much I enjoyed it. There, the seed was planted and my reviews just grew and grew. Finally I started my blog a year ago and just fell in love with it. It's a amazing way to just let things out and post what you feel about the books you read. Epicness!

Advice:
Never give up. I can't tell you how many times I have come across people who have told me "I don't know how to review." or "I don't think I can do it, I'm not that good." I don't think anyone starts out knowing how to review nor being that good. Everything takes time and practice. If you feel strongly about a book (good or bad) SAY SO! Explain why you feel the way you do. If anyone ever comes across you trying to tear you down for what you think, don't listen to them. Everyone will think differently, some will think they same way you do. So don't give up.
Also, post what you believe in. What YOU think and not what others want to hear. You have a voice, use it! ^_^

My Nominees:
21stcenturyonceuponatime
bookpassionforlife
booksoffascination
ufbooks
If I haven't tagged you and you would like to do this, feel free to do it! ^_^

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! Cat and I will be sure to do it! Amazing and inspiring advice too. :)

    -Megan, Books of Fascination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and can't wait to read what y'all have to say. ^_^
      -Ash

      Delete

Back to Top