Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Before We Say I Do: An Entertaining Angels Short Story by Emerald Barnes

Synopsis

Following the best-selling first book of the series, Entertaining Angels, comes Before We Say I Do, An Entertaining Angels Short Story.
It’s been one year, and Chase Sanders and Madison Andrews are about to declare their love for one another in the most sacred of ways. Everything has been going perfectly, especially when an old friend returns to town to stand by Chase’s side on their big day. But is Zach there to see their union, or is he concealing the truth of why he’s actually back in town?
Chase has lived perfectly fine without his father around, but now that his father is divorcing again, he is seeking forgiveness. Chase can’t look at his father, let alone forgive him.
Before Chase and Mads can say “I Do,” Chase must first learn to let go of the past before the dark forces that haunt his nightmares come to life.



My Thoughts
★★★★★++++  Beautiful Stars
I received this book in return for an honest review.
I'm so in love with this story. I loved it picked up a few years later but was still informative enough for you to imagine how things went in the past years. I absolutely love Emerald's writing. It just flows and both of these books were so fast paced and went perfectly together. You didn't want to miss a word of it.
I loved this story, I guess I'm a sucker for happy endings Lol It was great to see all the characters back in action but now I miss them and have to wait a while before the next book (insert crying sob noises here) I can't wait to see what book two has in store.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top