Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Legend of the Light Keeper by Kelly Hall

Synopsis

After a hurricane destroys her home, Lily Jordan is ready for life to get back to normal. That would be easy if her mother’s recent engagement hadn’t landed her in a house along Southeast Texas’ most haunted ghost road. The secluded scenic road is steeped in rich history and legends, but when Lily is given an old diary on her birthday, will she find that those legends hold more for her future than she’s bargained for?
With the help of new friends, Hunter and Owen, and forbidden love, Talon, will she uncover dark secrets from the past and find the key to her own gifts? Is it fate or circumstance that brought Lily to her new home? Normal gives way to the paranormal in book one of the Light Keeper series where mystery and suspense keeps you guessing until the very last page. 


My Thoughts
★★★★★++ Lightening Stars.
I received this book from NG in return for an honest review.
Ohhh my gosh! This was so freaking AMAZING! I just.. oh my gosh
I just want to say, the writing is brilliant! I loved this story so much. The only thing that kinda weirded me out was the whole stepbrother/sister/cousin crush thing going on.
It was already kinda "whaaat in the hellll?" when she came out liking Talon.
But the whole cousin thing just pushed it to the mega ewww zone.
You would honestly think it would be a breaking point and make you want to stop reading, but yet it somehow keeps you sucked in. Which you are pretty thankful for because everything seems to work out. By the end of the book I was ready for her and Talon to get together (which of course means I don't want their parents together). I can't stand their parents actually. What kind of parents just leave their kids alone all the time? Kinda gross when they are home they are to busy with their own "marriage" planning and doing the bump and grind. Seriously? I know you are still young, buuut, you DO have kids! I really can't wait for book two to be released. I'll devour it as fast as I did with this book.
If you read this book, I'd say clear your schedule. ^_^

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top