Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Breadwinner (The Breadwinner Trilogy Book 1) by Stevie Kopas

Synopsis

The end of the world is not glamorous. In a matter of days the human race was reduced to nothing more than vicious, flesh hungry creatures. This three part story takes you into the world of the survivors, coming from different generations and different sides of the tracks, they all share one thing in common: who you once were can no longer determine who you will be in the face of catastrophe. 

Samson, a once wealthy and powerful criminal defense attorney struggles to keep his family safe and keep his sanity intact when the world comes apart at the seams. Veronica, the high school track star races to get her brother out of the city and into the safety of Franklin Woods. Along the way we come across the struggles of finding solace, finding out who you really are, and making decisions in a post apocalyptic world. The Breadwinner is a three part story and the first book in a planned series that will leave you craving more.


My Thoughts
★★★★★+ Runner Stars.
I received this book in return for an honest review.
This review is probably the hardest I think I've had to write so far. The Breadwinner is amazing. The one thing that kinda threw me were all the characters. It was hard to keep it, but once you got to remembering who was who, you really get sucked in. I can't tell you how many times someone would try talking to me and I wouldn't hear a word they said, or I'd be so into reading I'd lose track of time. It was so action packed and full of drama, I thought I'd end up having a heart attack.
This was a quick read. I absolutely loved how there was so drop off or anything. from page one to the very last page it keeps you on your toes wanting to know more and more.
If I could rate it more than 5 stars, I would.

For the full review + gifs, go here: The Breadwinner by Stevie Kopas

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top