Monday, January 19, 2015

Alpha's Pride by S.L. Armstrong & K. Piet

Synopsis

Alec and Nahale are feral-Maith, genetic offshoots from a fantastic race. Their clan is home to many kinds of feral characteristics, but the powerful predators--wolves and felines alike--are the protectors, hunters, and leaders. Both Alec and Nahele enjoy their arrangement, finding pleasure with one another away from prying eyes, but Alec’s worries about their clan’s security have long fallen on deaf ears.
Under pressure, Alec challenges Nahale for leadership of their clan, threatening to destroy the relationship they'd been building for years. Nahele is anything but weak, and his stubbornness could endanger the clan’s stability, not to mention his own life. When push comes to shove, Nahele is confronted with the most difficult choice a leader can face: resist and maintain his pride or yield control of the clan to the feral-Maith he once trusted.


My Thoughts
★★★★★ Stars.
I received this book in return for an honest review.
For such a short story, I must say.. I have no complaints. I think the story was very well thought through. Nothing was rushed, it was perfectly paced and kept your attention. As well as beautifully written. Could have done without all the sex though. Lol. I love were/Shapeshifter books, and they are normally a hit or miss. This was definitely a hit.
Keep in mind, this is a 18+ book! I know my blog is YA, but from time to time if requested, I will read these kinds of books. 
**Side note; this book is not a YA book. 18+ LGBTQIA**

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top