Friday, December 26, 2014

The Appeal of Evil by Pembroke Sinclair

Synopsis

Katie wants to invest her heart and soul in love, but she may lose both to Hell. 
Katie, a senior in high school, is torn between loving the "good" guy, her childhood friend Wes who makes promises he doesn't keep and abandons her when she needs him the most, and the "bad" guy, the new kid at school Josh who is also a real demon from Hell. Katie wants someone who pays attention to her and puts her first, but what is she willing to give up to find him?



My Thoughts
★★★★★+ Astounding Stars.
I received this book in return for an honest review.

OH SWEET MOTHER!!
This book was AMAZING!
And let me just say, I'm honestly not a biog fan of these kind of books. Demons and stuff just isn't my thing. But this book... oh my gosh! Super awesome! Gripping, eye-popping, astonishing! The list goes on and on. If you are a fan of Hush, Hush and Fallen, you are gonna love this book. I could NOT put it down. So if you start it, you might as well clear your whole schedule because you are going to be sucked in and won't want to put the book down.

2 comments :

Back to Top